Personal Training sessions are one hour in length and individualized for each client to meet their personal needs and goals. We will design your program based on your strengths and weaknesses. At Class Action Fitness, Inc. there are no limits to your workout.
Our personal trainers are graduates with a degree in Exercise Science or equivalent.
ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINER
A graduate of Oakland University in Exercise Science, and a certified health fitness instructor with the American College of Sports Medicine, Claire has over 30 years of experience in personal training and teaching group exercise classes.
- Wrote the fitness column for the Oakland Press for 6 years.
- Worked as an Exercise Specialist at Crittenton Hospitals Weight Management Program
- Worked as a fitness director at an area health club for over 10 years
- Currently teaches group exercise classes at Chrysler's Headquarters
- Currently teaches: indoor cycling, step aerobics, kick boxing, bootcamp (indoor & outdoor), power pump, body conditioning.
- Has been a personal trainer for 30 years.
- Hobbies include: road cycling, mt. bike riding, running, in-line skating, scuba diving, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, cyclocross racing, weight training, horseback riding and racquet sports.
We coach, teach and motivate you through every single aspect of your training,
regardless of what your goals are.
Making you functionally fit for sport & everyday activities.
All Rights Reserved CLASS ACTION FITNESS, INC - Sitemap 1950 Star - Batt Drive, Rochester Hills, MI 48309 - P: 248.289.6143 - ClassActionFit@aol.com - Contact Us
Marco Bonfiglio, Trainer
Meet Marco Bonfiglio our new trainer. Marco has education and also a lot of experience. Marco attended Bluefield College in VA as a student athlete and graduated with his Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science. Marco is bringing great knowledge of heavy weight training to the gym to provide guidance to our clients who want to gain strength with heavy weight training. As a former college athlete, athletics and fitness were a huge part Marco's life. Getting into weight training was the best decision he ever made. After high school it was apparent that exercise science was the best path he could choose. The studying he did in undergrad helps hem everyday in his profession. The concepts learned in the degree transfer over to the real certifications in the fitness industry. As a Bachelor of Exercise Science the next certification Marco plans to go after is the NSCA certified strength and conditioning specialist. Down the road still planning to go on to Master's program or possibly a doctorate in the medical fitness fields. The best part of this field is being able to learn everyday but also to teach everyday. Marco is very knowledgeable in biomechanics, exercise physiology, testing and prescription, and metabolic training.