Personal Training sessions are one hour in length and individualized for each client to meet their personal needs and goals. We will design your program based on your strengths and weaknesses. At Class Action Fitness, Inc. there are no limits to your workout.
Our personal trainers are graduates with a degree in Exercise Science or equivalent.
ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINER
A graduate of Oakland University in Exercise Science, and a certified health fitness instructor with the American College of Sports Medicine, Claire has over 35 years of experience in personal training and teaching group exercise classes.
- Wrote the fitness column for the Oakland Press for 6 years.
- Worked as an Exercise Specialist at Crittenton Hospitals Weight Management Program
- Worked as a fitness director at an area health club for over 10 years
- Currently teaches group exercise classes at Chrysler's Headquarters
- Currently teaches: indoor cycling, step aerobics, kick boxing, bootcamp (indoor & outdoor), power pump, body conditioning.
- Has been a personal trainer for 35 years.
- Hobbies include: road cycling, mt. bike riding, running, in-line skating, scuba diving, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, cyclocross racing, weight training, horseback riding and racquet sports.
We coach, teach and motivate you through every single aspect of your training,
regardless of what your goals are.
Making you functionally fit for sport & everyday activities.
All Rights Reserved CLASS ACTION FITNESS, INC - Sitemap 1950 Star - Batt Drive, Rochester Hills, MI 48309 - P: 248.289.6143 - ClassActionFit@aol.com - Contact Us