Personal Training sessions are one hour in length and individualized for each client to meet their personal needs and goals. We will customize your program based on your strengths and weaknesses. Our trainers are educated and will coach you through a workout to build strength and prevent injuries. At Class Action Fitness, Inc. there are no limits to your workout.
Our personal trainers are graduates with a degree in Exercise Science or equivalent.
ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINER
A graduate of Oakland University in Exercise Science and Nutrition, and a certified health fitness instructor with the American College of Sports Medicine, Claire has over 35 years of experience in personal training and teaching group exercise classes.
- Wrote the fitness column for the Oakland Press for 6 years.
- Worked as an Exercise Specialist at Crittenton Hospitals Weight Management Program
- Worked as a fitness director at an area health club for over 13 years
- Currently teaches group exercise classes at Chrysler's Headquarters
- Currently teaches: indoor cycling, step aerobics, kick boxing, bootcamp (indoor & outdoor), power pump, body conditioning.
- Has been a personal trainer for 35 years.
- Hobbies include: road cycling, mt. bike riding, running, in-line skating, scuba diving, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, cyclocross racing, weight training, horseback riding and racquet sports.
We coach, teach and motivate you through every single aspect of your training,
regardless of what your goals are.
Making you functionally fit for sport & everyday activities.
All Rights Reserved CLASS ACTION FITNESS, INC - Sitemap 1950 Star - Batt Drive, Rochester Hills, MI 48309 - P: 248.289.6143 - ClassActionFit@aol.com - Contact Us
I started Class Action Fitness, Inc. to help clients get their body healthy inside and out. I started small group training over 30 years ago and found it to be the best way to do that. We don't offer packed aerobics classes, or leave you on cardio equipment while watching TV or texting from your phone. To get results, your mind needs to be engaged because movement starts with your mind. It’s how your body’s systems work together and it’s how you get results. I also believe a class size needs to be small enough to ensure you get the appropriate amount of attention – to keep you challenged, to meet your goals, to be customized to your abilities and to most importantly, reduce your potential for injury.